Pages

Saturday 30 April 2011

Land Called Paradise

Topic above is actually a song ..
I randomly pick that because suddenly i feel toooo 'occupied'
hahaha

occupied ?
Because, i am .
Trying to live , learn , love what am i doing , and legacy, perhaps?

Yesterday, i accompanied Afifah Alias , to Cairo
while she's having her intercawangan meeting
i got this new experient!
to excited to tell the world ni
not because of to show off tau
but because this is MY FIRST TIME .......
donating blood
^^

That blood donation activity was held by PERUBATAN Medical Team
astonished ,
and hopefully something beneficial like this
can be held in Mansoura too by our Mansoura Medical Academy ^^

I think i was lucky ,
because i went to the place for blood donation tu
exactly after having my lunch,
so i think i'd be safe by fulfilling that precaution..
Because before in Malaysia , i did tried , but instead of giving my blood ,
they gave me ubat nak tambah darah

Things look cool, though
The person incharge to withdraw the blood is an Egyptian nurse
Well, everybody knew how they Egyptian ,
slumber'ly' she injects me with that big needle!
I reacted slumber lah jugak

Time passed slowly ,
While blood goes down to the blood pack ,
slowly i felt my throat uneasy
i felt i need more n more plain water n asked them 1 mineral bottle!
n i felt light-headed.

The person incharge called me several times ,
and the previous nurse quickly took off the needle ,
and yell 'agibha Shipsy Malahhhh!!' [ get her Chipsy Salted! ]
* Chipsy ialah sejenis keropok jajan di sini
It could be hypotension , yeah?

=D
Whatever it is ,
It was great
Because i got a free mug , Mandolin , & Chipsy
=p



1 comments:

imah said...

tahniah kpd kokyong atas pendermaan darah tersebut \^_^/

-live, eat n pray well...-