Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

52 Days waiting

Serious . frankly speaking . i think i am dreaming . still .

I am counting days . Not for my 2 days waiting Ophthalmology End-Round exam .

Not for 15 days queuing for final exam for this semester ,
but for my Nikah + Wedding Day!

*pom* pom* pom * [ firecracker sound ]

If mak or ayah ever seen this post, habislah aku ... sebab tidak belajar ..

Instead , i am day dreaming .. [ but day dreaming for real . heh ]


It was hard to come this far . Hard .

With hardship , with physical and mental endurance , i came this far ..

Made me sujud syukur , and i felt my prayer was 'heard' ..

Thank You , Allah =)


The feelings were overwhelmed .

Excited . Happy . Panic . Sad . Eager . Everything .

To leave my 'miss' world ... and to enter 'mrs' dimension .

How does it feels? How can i live with a .. GUY ?

Because i know it is different . Totally .

And i am hoping i won't demand and expect too much .

Instead .. i wish for tolerance to this whole new life . Amin .

We ( Housemates & Friends ) seem getting closer .

which i never treasured this before . too bad for me .

In other point of view , this is a gift from Him .

thank you again, Allah =)








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

bila nk announce besar2nya?keke